Thursday, October 2, 2014

The reason why...


I write because ...

... most likely I have something to say, 
... sometimes...just because I have to say something too...
... it clears my head of the "thought clutter" I tend to gather
... I can.
... it gives me a high ;)
... I want to.
... I can pester friends to read the posts.
... sometimes just talking to myself in my head isn't enough ;)
... it just happens that I have a pen/paper or keyboard nearby when I am thinking...(err writing) out loud :P
... some things are best left written (and not unsaid) :)
... I love the idea of being an "author" of a blog (It's one of my childhood dreams to be a famous author and have book signings of my own) :D
... I am a grammar Nazi 
... I love the feeling when I click on 'publish' for a new post
... I can vent out feelings : grief/anger/frustrations/extreme joy
... I love diaries and fountain pens 
... its become a part of who I am
... its funnn!
... I can go on and on and on and never stop... (Yes, this is a "two-in-one liner" - a reason as well as a concluding sentence) :P

There are reasons and then there are many more reasons...
This pic, is just one of them :)

Photo courtesy  https://www.facebook.com/enchanting.minds/photos/p.336499536510354/336499536510354



1 comment: