Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Random Thought #0

This is something I have lately been realizing.
People, places, things - become special because you believe they are special - because you think they are special.
Ordinary events, ordinary people, ordinary places - get important because you think they matter... :)

A simple thought really, but worth remembering! :)
This makes me smile whenever I reflect upon it - like my very own secret life philosophy revealed...

PS: When I told J regd this, she also mentioned a corollary - that the ordinary people/places/events end up actually live up to 'extraordinary'/'special' since you believe they are!
Makes sense? Think about it... :)

PPS: A series of original random thoughts that are concise...or may be I am just too lazy to follow up with longer text...

No comments:

Post a Comment