Monday, March 31, 2014

Gudhi Padwa Wishes : Day#1/30

This time around, I am going to attempt the "30 day blog challenge" - write a post everyday, for 30 days straight...
and what better time to begin than the new year? :-)
Wish me luck!

Day 1/30 :

We tend to take most things in life for granted, and I feel gratitude is something we need to practice more often...
Reiterating my last year's status message for keeps.

"ओंजळभर मागितलं तर
ओंजळभर मिळतं;
पण आपली ओंजळ भरली
हे कितीजणाना कळतं ?"
~चंद्रशेखर गोखले

Translated as,
"You ask for a handful,
You get a handful;
But how many of us realize
that we have received our share ?"
~Chandrashekhar Gokhale

Wishing everyone a new year full of things to be more to be thankful for...
गुढीपाडव्याच्या शुभेच्छा...! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am speechless...I always knew you are quite deep when you think and talk but this one was way deeper... I am sure I am not going to stop and think, whether I have already received my share, coz its only humane to expect more and more outta life..

    Gudi Padwyachya tula hardik shubhecha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks Aditi!! :) I kinda loved the quote...and actually I was kinda in the cribbing mode, so had to remind myself :P ;)
    Happy new year to you too :)
    btw, read and liked your blog...mastaa ahe!

    ReplyDelete