Tuesday, April 29, 2014

चुकली दिशा तरीही... : Day#30/30

Last day! :)
Want to post this poem, by  Vinda Karandikar, just to keep reminding myself...

Loosely translated the poem means :
(I had to google and think quite a bit for the equivalent words...translation is a difficult task! Promise, I won't laugh at Google translate the next time around ;-) )

"All is not lost; even though the way is lost;
For a wanderer, every star is his friend.

I walk ahead, because I want to go on;
In the stupor of this pace, the roads seem all alike.

For those who fear the storms, I have this to say :
Once you break the sails, all winds are favourable!

I have torn the fate mapped by proud destiny;
And embers of the past now lie extinguished.

Even if you lose the way, you still stand under the same sky,
One who realizes this, can go anywhere.

Hope and hopelessness matter to the cautious;
The unguarded need not fear these cinders..."



Image taken from somewhere on the Internet



No comments:

Post a Comment